Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market is estimated to reach $62.7 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2016 to 2024.Advanced driver assistance systems, or ADAS, are systems to assist the driver in the drivingprocedure.ADAS are developed to automate, adapt, and enhance vehicle systems for safety & improved driving. Safety functions are designed to avoid accidents& collisions by presenting technologies which alert the driver to possible crises, or to avoid accidents by applyingsafeguards,and taking control over the vehicle. Also, adaptive featuresmight automate lighting, incorporate GPS/ traffic warnings, provide automate braking, connect to smartphones, keep the driver in the precise lane, aware driver to other cars and dangers, or blind spot detection system.
Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024 (US$ Billion)
The growth of global advanced driver assistance systems market is primarily driven by factors such as stringent government guidelines related to safety, and consumer preferences shifting towards active safety feature &advanced technology. Similarly, augmented electronic content & electronic integration has also supported the market growth. However, pricing pressure, inflation, and complexity in testing systems are the factors limiting the growth. Additionally, deployment of ADAS in low-cost cars, and improved socio-economic conditions resulting in an increasing demand for luxury cars are likely to disclose the new avenues for the market in the coming future.
The global ADAS market is mainly classified on the basis of type, technology, and geography. By type, the classification comprises adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection system, park assist, drowsiness monitor, tyre pressure monitoring system, lane departure warning system, and other types. On the basis of technology, the classification includes infrared sensor, laser sensor, radar sensor, image sensor, and ultrasonic sensor.
Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market, by Type
Based on geography, global advanced driver assistance systems market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico, whereas Europe segment consists of UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Global ADAS market Regional Revenue % (2016 Vs 2024)
Major companies operating in the market include Denso Corporation, Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC, Renault Group, Audi AG, Autoliv Inc., Magna International Inc., General Motors Company, and Ford Motor Company, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market with respect to major segments such as type, technology, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Advanced Driver Assistance SystemsMarket has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Advanced Driver Assistance SystemsMarket will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Detection System
- Park Assist
- Drowsiness Monitor
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Other Types
- Infrared Sensor
- Laser Sensor
- Radar Sensor
- Image Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Global Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market Primary Interviews, by Geography