ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) enables safe driving and informs the driver if the system detects danger from the surrounding objects. The system offers dynamic features such as parking assistance, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, blind spot detection drowsiness monitoring, night vision, and tire pressure monitoring. Arrangement of ADAS in vehicles to improve comfort & ensure safety on road has been emerged as one of the major key trends. The other trends predominant in the market are deployment of ADAS in low-cost cars, increased electronic content and electronic integration, and high demand of driverless cars.
Rise in demand for comfort driving, growing focus on safety & security regulations, and rise in per capita income are the factors driving the growth of the ADAS market. Though, complication & cost pressure, and presence of established players is a major challenge for competitors. Moreover, rising electronic content & electronic integration might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
The global ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) market is segmented into system type, sensor technology, and geography. The market is segmented by system type into lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, adaptive front lights, blind spot detection, head-up display, drowsiness-monitoring system, tire pressure-monitoring system, and other applications. Further the market is segmented by sensor technology as lidar sensor, radar sensor, image sensor, ultrasonic sensor, and infrared sensor.
Based on geography, global ADAS market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Magna International Inc., Continental AG, Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC., Mobileye N.V., Valeo S.A., Wabco Holdings Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, and Autoliv Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of ADAS Market with respect to major segments such as system type, sensor type, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of ADAS Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the ADAS Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global ADAS Market
System Type Segments
- Lane departure warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Adaptive front lights
- Blind spot detection
- Head-up display
- Drowsiness-monitoring system
- Tire pressure-monitoring system
- Other System Types
Sensor Type Segments
- Lidar Sensor
- Radar Sensor
- Image Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Infrared Sensor
- Laser Sensor
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East