Global Automotive Sensors Market is estimated to reach $39.8 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2016 to 2024. Automotive sensors provide conversion of physical quantities into electrical signals and aids in controlling the system. In the automotive electronic system, sensors are important component for accurately operating the physical equipment to measure, detect, and transform information to control automotive equipment. Growing popularity of automotive sensor in OEM’s automotive system and increasing production of vehicles with sensor based facilities such as, anti-locking braking systems, lighting control systems, engine emissions control, steering systems, and airbags which provide safety and comfort to human would show an increased automotive sensors market trend.
Global Automotive Sensors Market Size and Forecast, 2015 - 2024 (US$ Billion)
Increasing growth of wireless sensing in automotive application and rising demand for automotive sensors in electric power steering application are the factors supporting the growth of the market. Moreover, growing use of ADAS application also fuel the growth of the market. However, high-cost pressure on OEMs may hinder the market. Additionally, technological advancement in automotive sensors would provide several growth opportunities for the market in the future years.
The global automotive sensors market has been segmented into type, component, and geography. By type, the segment is bifurcated as gas sensor, motion sensor, MEMS sensor, pressure sensor, and temperature sensor. Component is further classified as chassis, body electronics, powertrain, and safety & security.
Global Automotive Sensor market share by region, 2024 (value%)
Based on geographical analysis, automotive sensors market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. While, Rest of the world covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players in the global automotive sensors market are Robert Bosch GmbH, DENSO Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Continental AG, Analog Devices, Inc., Hitachi Appliances Inc., Autoliv Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Sensata Technologies, Inc., and STMicroelectronics, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Automotive Sensors Market with respect to major segments such as type, and component
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Automotive Sensors Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Automotive Sensors Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments, and business strategies
Scope of the Global Automotive Sensors Market
- Gas Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- MEMS Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Body Electronics
- Safety & Security
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East