Agricultural Biologicals are seed treatment products derived from natural materials such as plant extract & naturally occurring microorganisms to improve crop productivity & quality. These are used to substitute chemicals used in agriculture farming. They offer protection of crops against insects, weeds, and pests. Agricultural Biologicals help farmers to grow healthy & nutritious food. Biological agriculture is economically sustainable agricultural production procedure, which helps use of safer products for crop treatment. Agricultural Biologicals offer various advantages such as reducing environmentally harmful consequences and using nonrenewable natural resources.
Reducing chemical risks and easy residue management, increasing worldwide population, government support and promotions, increasing productivity & yield, and rising demand for organic products are the factors propelling the growth of the Agricultural Biologicals Market. Though, lack of knowledge about usage of biologicals and easy application of chemical fertilizers may hinder the growth of the market. However, high demand of biologicals in developing countries and increasing adoption of microbial seed treatment products might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global agricultural biologicals market is segmented into product type, application and geography. The agricultural biologicals market is segmented by product as biofertilizers, biopesticides, and biostimulants. Further, the market is segmented by application as oilseeds & pulses, cereals & grains, and fruits & vegetables.
Based on geography, global agricultural biologicals market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW) North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are Bayer Cropscience AG, The Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, Isagro SPA, Novozymes A/S, Syngenta, Marrone Bio Innovation Inc., Koppert B.V., Arysta Lifescience Limited, and Valent Biosciences Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Agricultural Biologicals Market with respect to major segments such as product type, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Agricultural Biologicals Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Agricultural Biologicals Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope Of Agricultural Biologicals Market
Product Type Segments
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East