Aircraft Tires Market Overview :
Global Aircraft Tires Market is estimated to reach $1.8 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017 to 2025. Aircraft tires deliver a pillow of air that supports absorb the roughness and shocks while takeoffs and landings. It supports the weight of the aircraft while on the ground and provide the necessary traction for stopping and braking aircraft on landing. The aircraft tires must be carefully maintained to meet the rigorous needs of the basic job to accept a variety of dynamic and static stresses dependably. Mostly the aircraft tires are made under the guidance of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Rise in geo-political tension has held to increased investment in the defense sector, as various countries want authority in air defense, increasing disposable income and growth in business activity are the drivers fueling the growth of the market. In addition, rise in aircraft orders have also encouraged the market growth. High growth in developing markets is expected to equally influence the overall growth of market during the forecast period.
Product type, platform, application and geography are the segmentation of the global aircraft tires market. Product type segment comprises radial, and bias. Platform segment is classified into fixed wing, and rotary wing. By application, the market is categorized into defense and commercial (narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, very large aircraft, and regional transport aircraft). By end user, the segment is bifurcated into OEM tires, replacement tires, and retread tires.
Based on geography, the global aircraft tires market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Prominent players operating in the market include WILKERSON COMPANY, INC., Desser Tire & Rubber Co., LLC, Specialty Tires of America, Inc., Petlas, Aviation Tires & Treads LLC, Bridgestone India Private Ltd., The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Dunlop Aircraft Tyres Limited, Qingdao Sentury Tire Co., Ltd., and MICHELIN among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Aircraft Tires Market with respect to major segments such as product type, platform, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Aircraft Tires Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Aircraft Tires Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Aircraft Tires Market
Product Type Segments
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Regional Transport Aircraft
End User Segments
- OEM Tires
- Replacement Tires
- Retread Tires
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East