Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market Overview :
Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC), also identified with various names including autoclaved concrete, cellular concrete, autoclaved lightweight concrete (ALC), porous concrete, and Hebel Block. This is a precast, lightweight, foam concrete construction material that simultaneously provides insulation, structure, and mold and fire resistance. Various AAC products include wall panels, blocks, cladding panels, floor and roof panels, and lintels.
These materials have gained high popularity in the global market, due to increasing focus on environmental friendly materials and also due to few other properties that these materials possess including, non-toxicity, inert and light weight. Owing to all these factors, these blocks or materials are replacing the traditional bricks or materials around the globe. However, high cost of these materials is expected to hinder the consumption in developing economies. Increasing concern towards environmental safety by government around the globe would provide new opportunities to the market in the coming years.
The global autoclaved aerated concrete market has been segmented into product type, construction application, and geography. On the basis of product type, the market has been divided into lintels, blocks, panels, tiles, and other product types. Panels segments is further subdivided into, floor and roof, walls and cladding panels. On the basis of construction application, the market has been segmented as residential, commercial, industrial, and other applications.
Based on geography, global autoclaved aerated concrete market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia- Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are H+H International, Xella Group, UltraTech Cement Ltd., Bulidmate, Biltech Building Elements Limited, Brickwell, UAL Industries Ltd., SOLBET, AERCON AAC, and AKG Gazbeton, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market with respect to major segments such as product type, construction application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 - 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Market
Product Type Segments
- Floor and Roof Panel
- Wall Panel
- Cladding Panel
- Other Types
Construction Application Segments
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East