Cinnamaldehyde Market Overview :
Cinnamaldehyde, an organic compound is pale yellow liquid naturally occurring in the species of type Cinnamomum. Cinnamon bark is enhanced with 90% cinnamic aldehyde. It is formed by steam distillation of essential oil from cinnamon. It is also produced by aldol condensation of benzaldehyde & acetaldehyde or from cinnamyl alcohol. The commercially used cinnamaldehyde derivatives includes dihydrocinnamyl, dihydrocinnamaldehyde, and cinnamyl alcohol. Various product types of Cinnamaldehyde includes flavor agent, aroma agent, antimicrobial agent, and other product types (anticancer agent). It is widely used in various end use industries such as food and beverages, household & personal care industry, agriculture, and healthcare, among others. With increasing applications in end use industries, cinnamaldehyde market is expected to boost over the forecasted period.
The growing household & personal care and food and beverages industry across the globe, rising applications of cinnamaldehyde in flavor and fragrance industries, and easy accessibility of rich raw material sources with cinnamaldehyde are the factors driving the growth of the cinnamaldehyde market. However, the property of cinnamaldehyde to cause irritation, if undiluted, may hinder the growth of the market. Homecare and personal care products observed a high penetration rate in developing economies due to the accessibility of better market & distribution channels might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global cinnamaldehyde market is segmented on the basis of product type, source, end use, and geography. The cinnamaldehyde market is segmented by product type as flavor agent, aroma agent, antimicrobial agent, and other product types (anticancer agent). Further, source includes synthetic, and natural. End use includes food and beverages, household & personal care industry, agriculture, healthcare, and other end users.
Based on geography, global cinnamaldehyde market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Mubychem Group, LANXESS, Emerald Kalama Chemical, Graham Chemical Corporation, Haihang Industry Co. Ltd., Bide Pharmatech, Kao Global Chemicals, Indukern F&F, and Aurochemicals, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Cinnamaldehyde Market with respect to major segments such as product type, source, and end use
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Cinnamaldehyde Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Cinnamaldehyde Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Cinnamaldehyde Market
Product Type Segments
- Flavor Agent
- Aroma Agent
- Antimicrobial Agent
- Other Product Types (Anticancer Agent)
End Use Segments
- Food and Beverages
- Household & Personal Care Industry
- Other end uses
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East