Commercial Roofing Materials Market Overview :
Global Commercial Roofing Materials Market is estimated to reach $10 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2016 to 2024. Commercial roofing includes abundance of roofing solutions applied on a building’s outdoor structure. These roofing materials can be prepared from various materials such as wood, asbestos, rubber, stone slabs, and others. Various application areas such as offices, hotels, malls, and medical centers pose a huge demand for commercial roofing materials.
Rise in disposable income, growing urbanization, and increasing commercialization are the major factors driving the global commercial roofing materials market. However, rising price of volatile crude oil and other energy sources used in manufacturing process are expected to restrain the market growth. Rising demand of roofing products in construction of green buildings would provide several growth opportunities for the market in coming years.
The global commercial roofing materials market is bifurcated by building type and materials type. The segmentations by building type include steep sloped roofing and low sloped roofing. By materials type, the global commercial roofing materials market is further segmented into single ply products, modified bitumen materials, spray polyurethane foam, built-up roofing, metals and others. By building type, low sloped roofing accounted for more than two-third of the total market revenue in 2016. Steep sloped roofing is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2016-2024, driven by rising office, retail, and lodging construction spending. Geographically, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the world.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers France, Germany, UK, Spain, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in this market are GAF, CertainTeed Corporation, TAMKO Building Products, Inc., Firestone Building Products Company, Owens Corning Corporation, Johns Manville Corporation, IKO Industries Ltd, Duro-Last Roofing, Inc., Atlas Roofing Corporation, and Braas Monier Building Group among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Commercial Roofing Materials Market with respect to major segments such as building type and materials type
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Commercial Roofing Materials Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players of the Commercial Roofing Materials Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies.
Scope of Commercial Roofing Materials Market
Building Type Segment
- Low sloped roofing
- Steep sloped roofing
Materials Type Segment
- Single ply products
- Modified bitumen materials
- Spray polyurethane foam
- Built-up roofing
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East