Construction Glass Market Overview :
Construction glass are transparent partitions used as coverings for walls. These glasses include heat insulating, sound proof, and glass tubing materials. Adoption of glasses in architecture allows abundant daylight, expansion views, productivity gains, and others. A variety of glass are being used in construction such as heavy sheet glass, window glass, insulation glass units, colored glass, patterned glass, shaped glass, wire glass, and others. Moreover, technological advancements have improved and strengthened the resistance to shattering which have resulted into many more applications of glass than just windows.
The global construction glass market is majorly propelled by factors such as expanding construction industry, rapid industrialization, technological advancements in glass industry, increasing demand for energy efficient temperature management solutions, and rise in demand for sustainable construction. However, rising cost of raw materials, and stringent regulations for carbon dioxide emissions are restraining the growth of the market. Furthermore, emerging economies, and increasing popularity of green buildings would create growth opportunities in coming years.
The global construction glass market is bifurcated as type, chemical composition, manufacturing process, application, and geography. Type includes special glass (laminated glass, toughened glass, flat glass, and other special glass), and low-e glass (solar control low-e glass, hard coat low-e glass, and soft coat low-e glass). Chemical composition is segmented as potash-lime, potash-lead, and soda-lime. Manufacturing process segment is categorized as float process, and rolled/sheet process. Application includes residential, and commercial.
By geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Rest of the world (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key players include Gulf Glass Industries Co. Ltd., Saint-Gobain S.A., Asahi Glass Co. Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., Bendheim Glass, CSG Holding Limited, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd., SCHOTT AG, Sisecam Group, and Central Glass Co. Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Construction Glass Market with respect to major segments such as type, chemical composition, manufacturing process, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016-2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report.
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Construction Glass Market will be provided in the report.
- Profile of the key players in the Global Construction Glass Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies.
Scope of the Global Construction Glass Market
- Special Glass
- Laminated Glass
- Toughened Glass
- Flat Glass
- Other Special Glass
- Low-E Glass
- Solar Control Low-E Glass
- Hard Coat Low-E Glass
- Soft Coat Low-E Glass
Chemical Composition Segments
Manufacturing Process Segments
- Float Process
- Rolled/Sheet Process
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East