Fire-Resistant fabrics are cloths or materials that are more resistant to fire, either through manufactured with fireproof fibres or chemical treatment. Any amount of heat or light energy delivered within a long enough time have no influence on the fabrics' strength and integrity while a limited amount of heat given within short enough time may melt or ignite the fabric hence, even these heat resistant fabrics are to be used carefully during process.
Growing flame-resistant cloth or material demand for stage drapery or curtains used in public spaces such as school, theatre, and other special events is expected to be major factors driving the global market. Rising safety regulations in developed and developing countries are predicted to add on to the market growth. Growing fire hazards such as combustible dust explosions in pulp and paper industry, flash fire, food processing and paint industry are projected to boost the demand. On the other hand, fabrics cost and lack of awareness are few factors restraining market growth over the forecast period. Growing safety and security regulations by government is anticipated to create further opportunities for the market in the coming future years.
The global fire-resistant fabric market has been segmented into application, end-user, and geography. On the basis of application market has been divided into apparel and non-apparel. Apparel segment majorly includes fabrics for protective clothing. While non-apparel segment is sub divided as interior fabrics for transportation and fabrics used in household and industry. On the basis of end-user, the market has been segmented as defence and public safety services, industrial, transport, and others.
Based on geography, global fire-resistant fabric market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia- Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are E.I. Dupont De Numours and Company, Huntsman Corporation, Royal Tencate Corporate EMEA, PBI Performance Products, Gun Ei Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Solvay SA, Milliken & Company, W.L. Gore & Associates Inc., Lenzing AG, and Teijin Aramid, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Fire-Resistant Fabric Market with respect to major segments such as application, end-user, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Fire-Resistant Fabric Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Fire-Resistant Fabric Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Fire Resistant Fabric Market
- Protective Clothing
- Protective Clothing
- Interior Fabrics for transportation
- Household and Industrial
- Defense and Public Safety Services
- Firefighting and Law Enforcement
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Include Sporting Goods and Furniture & Furnishing)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East