Microspheres Market Overview :
Global Microspheres market is estimated to reach $8.80 Billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2017 to 2025. Microspheres are characteristically free flowing powders consisting of spherical particles of size less than 200 µm (micron). Microspheres are of numerous types such as magnetic microspheres, bio adhesive microspheres, radioactive microspheres, floating microspheres, polymeric microspheres, synthetic polymeric microspheres, biodegradable polymeric microspheres. Some of the methods used to preparation microspheres are solvent evaporation, spray drying, single emulsion technique, phase separation concertation technique, double emulsion technique, spray drying and spray congealing and solvent extraction among others. Rising demand from existing and emerging applications are the driver boosting the market growth. Additionally, increasing demand in other applications such as oil & gas, cosmetics & personal care, and life science is expected to open up new growth opportunities over the years to come.
Raw material, type, application and geography are the segment of global microspheres market. Raw material segment comprises fly ash, polymer, metallic, glass, ceramic, and other raw materials. Type segment includes solid and hollow. Further, by application, the market is classified into cosmetics & personal care, automotive, aerospace, construction & composites, oil & gas, medical technology, life science & biotechnology, paints & coatings, and other applications.
On the basis of geography, global microspheres market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Matsumoto Yushi-Seiyaku Co., Ltd, Trelleborg AB, Luminex Corporation, Momentive, Chase Corporation, Sigmund Lindner GmbH, Mo-Sci Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V., 3M, and Potters Industries, LLC, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Microspheres Market with respect to major segments such as raw material, type, application and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Microspheres Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Microspheres Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Microspheres Market
Raw Material Segments
- Fly Ash
- Other Raw Materials
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Construction & Composites
- Oil & Gas
- Medical Technology
- Life Science & Biotechnology
- Paints & Coatings
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East