Polyetheramine are the extremely versatile products or automotive fuel additives which are basically used to increase the toughness, flexibility, or hydrophobicity. They also provide good temperature stabilities, various reactivities, and some other essential advantages. They also offer lesser tendency to discolour, lower toxicity, and several other advantages over amines such as the amines can be stuck or hindered, while they can be less reactive.
The key factors behind the growth of the market includes market penetration of industries and considerable growth in end-user applications consuming the product. The rising demand for several composite materials and epoxy coating are anticipated to increase the requirement of these products across the globe. Additionally, the increasing population in the developing economies, local end-user production, enhanced growth in industrial manufacturing is projected to drive the consumption. On the other hand, factors such as fluctuating raw material prices are expected to retrain the market growth. The industries such as cement additives, acid neutralization is also expected to contribute towards the rising demand providing newer opportunities to the market players.
The global polyetheramine market has been segmented into type, application and geography. On the basis of type, market has been divided into diamine, monoamine and tri-amine. On the basis of application, the market has been segmented as polyurea, epoxy coatings, composites, adhesive and sealants and fuel additives.
Based on geography, global polyetheramine market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia- Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are Huntsman Corporation, Yantai Minsheng Chemicals Co. Ltd, BASF SE, Wuxi Acryl Technology Co. Ltd, Clariant, IRO Group Inc., Yangzhou Chenhua New Material Co., Ltd., Yantai Dasteck Chemicals Co. Ltd., Yangzhou Chenhua New Material Co., Ltd., and Qingdao Iro Surfactant Co., Ltd. among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Polyetheramine Market with respect to major segments such as type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Polyetheramine Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Polyetheramine Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Polyetheramine Market
- Epoxy coating
- Adhesive and Sealants
- Fuel Additives
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East