Superalloys Market Overview :
Superalloys are metallic alloys, exhibit exceptional mechanical strength, significant surface stability, corrosion resistance, and creep resistance at high temperature. Superalloys work at a very high temperature and force under the impact of corrosive media, high pressure & radiation. Nickel, cobalt, and iron are the base alloying elements used for the superalloys. Superalloys are widely used for applications such as aerospace, industrial gas turbine and marine turbine, automotive, military, oil & gas, electronics, and other industrial applications. Due to its widespread applications, it is expected to boost the growth of the superalloys market in coming years.
Increasing aircrafts production, rising demand from power industries, and growing use of light weight components in automotive industry are the factors driving the growth of the superalloys market. However, huge cost of base alloys may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, high demand in developing nations might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global superalloys market is segmented on the basis of base material, application, and geography. The superalloys market is segmented by base material as nickel-based, iron-based, and cobalt-based. Further, the market is segmented by application as automotive, aerospace, oil& gas, industrial gas turbine and marine turbine, military, electronics, and other applications.
Based on geography, global superalloys market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Haynes International, Inc., Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI), Special Metals Corporation, Aperam, Carpenter Technology, Doncasters Group Limited, Nippon Yakin Kogyo Co., Ltd., Universal Stainless, Danyang City Kaixin Alloy Material Co. Ltd, and Supreme Special Steel Pvt. Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Superalloys Market with respect to major segments such as base material, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Superalloys Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Superalloys Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Superalloys Market
Base Material Segments
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Gas Turbine and Marine Turbine
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East