Textile chemicals are mostly used for efficient manufacturing, processing and nurturing of textiles such as those used in clothing, furniture, tire yarn, and much more in the industry. The textile chemicals improve the manufacturing process and enhance the end products with desirable specifications. The textile chemical products range from basic mixtures such as starch, sulfonated oils, surfactants, and greases to highly specialized chemicals such as warp sizes, flame retardants and water repellents. The industry are now developing new textiles that includes high performance and protection material using nanotechnology, specialty coating and ink-jet printing process. The concept of bio-based chemicals is slowly growing, especially in medical textiles, geo and agro-textiles, in construction and interior textiles.
The demand for the fashion industry and fashionable products that provide comfort, freshness, wellness and care, in the textile industry has driven the growth in the textile chemicals market. Moreover, huge demand owing to the large production of not just apparels but also floor coverings, home furnishing is expected to drive the growth of the market. However, harmful effects of chemicals on the human health and environment could hinder the growth of market. The need for eco-friendly, natural and organic textile and untapped markets could provide an opportunity for the market.
The textile chemicals market is segmented on the basis of product, application and geography. Based on the product, the market is segmented into, colorants & auxiliaries, coating & sizing chemicals, finishing agents, desizing agents, bleaching agents, surfactants and yarn lubricants. Based on application, the market has been segmented into Home Furnishing, Apparel Industrial and Others. Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW.
Major companies operating in this market segment include Huntsman International LLC, OMNOVA Solutions Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, The DyStar Group, Lonsen Inc., Pulcra Chemicals GmbH, Solvay SA, Archroma, Covestro AG and Kiri Industries Ltd.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of textile chemicals market with respect to major segments such as product and application of the market.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024.
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities.
- An exhaustive regional analysis of textile chemicals market.
- Profile of key players of the textile chemicals market, which include key financials, product & services and new developments.
Scope of Textile Chemicals Market
- Colorants & Auxiliaries
- Coating & Sizing Chemicals
- Finishing Agents
- Desizing Agents
- Bleaching Agents
- Yarn Lubricants.
- Home Furnishing
- Apparel Industrial
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East