Global Textile Chemicals Market is estimated to reach $31.3 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2016 to 2024. Textile chemicals are mostly used for efficient manufacturing and development of textiles such as those used in clothing, furniture, tire yarn, and others in the industry. It improves the manufacturing process and enhance the end products with desirable specifications. The textile chemical products range from basic mixtures such as starch, sulfonated oils, surfactants, and greases to highly specialized chemicals such as warp sizes, flame retardants and water repellents. The industry is now developing new textiles that includes high performance and protection material using nanotechnology, specialty coating and ink-jet printing process. The concept of bio-based chemicals is slowly growing, especially in medical textiles, geo and agro-textiles, in construction, and interior textiles
The demand for fashion and fashionable products that provide comfort, freshness, wellness and care has driven the growth in the textile chemicals market. Moreover, huge demand owing to the large production of not just apparels but also floor coverings, and home furnishing is expected to drive the growth of the market. However, harmful effects of chemicals on the human health and environment could hinder the growth of market. The need for eco-friendly, natural and organic textile and untapped markets could provide an opportunity for the market.
The textile chemicals market is segmented on the basis of product, application and geography. Based on the product, the market is segmented into, coating and sizing chemicals, finishing agents, colorants and auxiliaries, surfactants, desizing agents, yarn lubricants, and bleaching agents. Based on application, the market has been segmented into home furnishing, apparel industrial, and industrial & other applications.
Based on geography, textile chemicals market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of U.K., Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major companies operating in this market segment include Huntsman International LLC, OMNOVA Solutions Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, The DyStar Group, Lonsen Inc., Pulcra Chemicals GmbH, Solvay SA, Archroma, Covestro AG, and Kiri Industries Ltd. among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Textile Chemicals Market with respect to major segments such as product, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Textile Chemicals Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Textile Chemicals Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Textile Chemicals Market
- Coating and Sizing Chemicals
- Finishing Agents
- Colorants and Auxiliaries
- Desizing Agents
- Yarn Lubricants
- Bleaching Agents
- Home Furnishing
- Apparel Industrial
- Industrial & Other Applications
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East