The Global Smart Light Fixture and Control Market is estimated to reach $126.6 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 18.9% from 2016 to 2024. Smart light fixture and control units are controlled by devices such as remote, sound, and smartphones. Energy saving, ease in installation, and simple maintenance are some factors due to which its popularity is increasing rapidly. The sensors in these fixtures can be used to access and control these smart lighting fixtures. Due to its innovative features like energy saving, and easy installation and control, it is expected to increase its demand globally.
Global Smart Light Fixture and Control Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024 (US$ Billion)
Growing adoption in commercial and residential places, low sensors prices, and easy installation and control, are the factors driving the growth of smart light fixture and control market. Though, huge installation cost may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, rising government initiatives towards low energy consumption might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
Global Smart Light Fixture and Control Market by Lightning Type
The global smart light fixture and control market is segmented as lighting type, technology, application, and geography. The market is segmented by lighting type is as CFL, LED, fluorescent lights, plasma lamps, and HID lamps. By technology, the market is further segmented into fixture, and control. While, the segmentation by application consists commercial, residential, and other applications.
Based on geography, globalsmart light fixture and control market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Smart Light Fixture and Control Market Regional Revenue % (2016 Vs 2024)
The key market players include Philips Lighting, General Electric Company, Honeywell International, Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc., Cooper Industries, Inc., Digital Lumens, Inc., Legrand S.A., StreetLight Vision, OSRAM Licht AG, and Schneider Electric SE, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Smart Light Fixture and Control Marketwith respect to major segments such as lighting type, technology, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Smart Light Fixture and Control Markethas been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Smart Light Fixture and Control Marketwill be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Smart Light Fixture and Control Market
Lighting Type Segments
- Fluorescent Lights
- Plasma Lamps
- HID Lamps
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East