Commercial aircrafts are those aircrafts that carry passengers and goods. Rising disposable income and changing living standard of individuals is supplementing the market growth. The market is expected to show high boom in the coming years driven by some major factors such as, the critical status of intellectual property safety & security in sectors such as avionics and aircraft engine. Furthermore, the manufacture quantity or production of the industry is lower due to the high level of product design, bulky products and high customization.
Increasing number of air travellers, improving commercial aviation network, growing tourism and improving economic conditions and also, the increasing demand for environmental friendly and fuel-efficient aircraft are some of the major factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, factors such as lack of security and delay in timings are the major factors hindering the market growth. Developing economies are expected to provide continuous opportunities for the commercial aircrafts market.
The global commercial aircraft market has been segmented into component, engine type, aircraft type, end-user, and geography. On the basis of component, market has been divided into airframes, systems, interior and landing gear and avionics. On the basis of engine type, the market has been segmented as turbofan and turboprop. Similarly, on the basis of aircraft type, the market has been segmented as wide-body, narrow-body, and regional. End-user is further segmented into government and private sector.
Based on geography, global commercial aircraft market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are Airbus S.A.S., BAE Systems, American Champion Aircraft Corporation, CFM International, Inc, Defense and Space Co, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Defense and Space Co., Safran, Thales, GE Aviation, Rolls-Royce, MD Helicopters Inc., and Pratt & Whitney International Aero Engines among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Commercial Aircraft Market with respect to major segments such as component, engine type, aircraft type, end-user, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Commercial Aircraft Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Commercial Aircraft Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Commercial Aircraft Market
- Interior and Landing Gears
Engine Type Segments
Aircraft Type Segments
End-User Type Segments
- Private Sector
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East