Hand Sanitizer Market Overview :
Hand sanitizer, an antiseptic solution that is used as an alternate to hand washing with soap & water. It contains alcohol, and effective to kill germs as well as microorganisms which help to avoid infection transmission. With increasing health awareness among people, government support towards requirement for sanitation, hand sanitizers are highly used in hospitals, restaurants, schools, and for household purpose. It is available in form of foam, gel, spray, and other products. With the extensive usage and its easy accessibility due to online shopping, hand sanitizer market is likely to register high growth over the forecasted period.
Consumers’ emphasis to health & wellness, changing lifestyle & growing health expenditure, advancement in hand sanitizers are the factors driving the growth of the hand sanitizer market. However, health risks related to hand sanitizers may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, growing acceptance of online shopping might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global hand sanitizer market is segmented on the basis of product, distribution channel, end use, and geography. The market is segmented by product as foam, gel, spray, and other products. Further, the market is segmented by distribution channel as departmental store, online store, pharmacy store, and other distribution channels. End use comprises hospitals, restaurants, schools, household purpose, and other end uses.
Based on geography, global hand sanitizer market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include The Himalaya Drug Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group, Procter and Gamble, Gojo Industry Inc., Henkel Corporation, Unilever, Vi-Jon Laboratories Inc., Chattem Inc., Kutol Products Company, and Best Sanitizers Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Hand Sanitizer Market with respect to major segments such as product, distribution channel, and end use
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Hand Sanitizer Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Hand Sanitizer Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Hand Sanitizer Market
- Other Products
Distribution Channel Segments
- Departmental Store
- Online Store
- Pharmacy Store
- Other distribution channels
End Use Segments
- Household Purpose
- Other end uses
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East