Industrial Gloves Market Overview :
Global Industrial Gloves Market is estimated to reach $9 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2016 to 2024. Industrial gloves are personal protective wears that are used for the protection of hand, wrist, fingers or thumbs from adverse conditions or accidents. They are available in various types and sizes and are used in various applications ranging from industrial marketplaces to commercial marketplaces. Materials ranging from cotton fabrics, asbestos to variety of leathers are used depending upon their functionality. Lots of efforts are required to educate and persuade workers to adopt safety practices. Most of the hazards that take place in industries are equipment-related injuries, which includes rotation tool, vibrating equipment and others. Direct chemical exposures and spreading of infection or illness during medical procedures and examinations are also major hazards.
Growing awareness for safety and hygiene at workplaces is expected to drive industrial gloves market. Moreover, rapid industrialization and rules & regulations supporting the use of protective gears at workplaces also boost the market growth. However, fluctuations in raw material prices and availability of substandard products may limit the growth of the market. Furthermore, initiatives taken by government organizations and increasing R&D for product innovations would provide growth opportunities in the upcoming years.
The global industrial gloves market has been segmented into product type, application, material type and geography. By product type, it is further segmented into re-usable gloves and disposable gloves. Applications can be segmented into pharmaceuticals, food, healthcare, chemicals, manufacturing and others. Furthermore, material types are segmented into rubber, nitrile, vinyl, neoprene, polyethylene and others.
By geography the industrial gloves market has been categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers Germany, U.K., France, Italy and others. Asia-Pacific covers India, Japan, China and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Key market players include Honeywell Safety Products, 3M Corporation, Showa Group, Ansell Ltd., MSA Safety, Lakeland Industries, Inc., Bacou-Dalloz, Inc., Liberty Gloves & Safety, Inc., Westchester Holdings, Inc, Protective Industrial Products Inc., Southern Glove, Inc., and Towa Corporation among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Industrial Gloves Market with respect to major segments such as product type, application and material type
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Industrial Gloves Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players of the Industrial Gloves Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Industrial Gloves Market
Product Type Segments
- Re-Usable Gloves
- Disposable Gloves
Material Type Segments
- North America
- South America
- Middle East