Nutricosmetics Market Overview :
Global Nutricosmetics Market is estimated to reach $12.6 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2016 to 2024. Nutricosmetics promote the concept of beauty through healthy body. These products are consumed as tablets, jellies, capsules, and drinks. They are accessible in form of beauty supplements, beverages or functional foods, or which contain active ingredients with proteins, minerals, enzymes, lycopene, and botanical leaves and are developed and marketed as beauty aids. These products contain antioxidants and target nutrients for treatment of skin, hair, and others.
Increasing awareness towards health and beauty, positive effects of ingredients (green tea, barks, and roots), aging population, and rising demand of less invasive beauty treatments, are the factors propelling the growth of the nutricosmetics market. Key manufacturers are investing in development of improved product which is also driving the market. However, lack of awareness among consumers about benefits of nutricosmetics and longer time for these products to show results may hinder the growth of the market. Increasing marketing strategies in untapped markets and development of advanced products would provide several growth opportunities for the market players.
The global nutricosmetics market has been classified on the basis of type and geography. The type segment is sub-segmented as, liquid (skin care, hair care, and others), and pills (skin care, hair care, and others).
Based on geography, nutricosmetics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Ferrosan A/S, L’Oréal SA, Nutrilo GmbH, Husumer Mineralbrunnen GmbH & Co. KG, Cargill Incorporated, E.I. Du Pont Nemours and Company, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited, C.C. Natural Products Tech Limited, Martek Biosciences Corporation, and LycoRed Limited, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Nutricosmetics Market with respect to major segments such as type and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Nutricosmetics Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Nutricosmetics Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Nutricosmetics Market
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Other Liquids
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Other Pills
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East