Personal Care Packaging Market Overview :
Global Personal Care Packaging Market is estimated to reach $44.2 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 to 2024. Personal care packaging is a primary packaging of different personal care products such as shampoos, hair conditioners, cosmetics, conditioners, moisturizers, creams, deodorants, perfumes, and other toiletries. Packaging provides detailed information about the product such as, manufacturing date, expiry date, and ingredients used, with a positive impression about the brand on consumers. Packaging of these personal care products can be in form of bottles, pouches, tubes, bags, jars, cases, cans, and others. They are mostly made of plastic, glass, aluminum, paperboard or other metals. To promote sustainable packaging, eco-friendly and recyclable packaging products are preferred by vendors.
Rising consumption of cosmetics and beauty products, changing consumer lifestyle along with rapid urbanization, and advancement in packaging technology are the factors propelling the growth of personal care packaging market. Moreover, increasing awareness among brand owners and marketing experts about importance of packaging to attract maximum consumer attention, and growing awareness among consumers about healthy skin also boosts the growth of the personal care packaging market. However, increasing regulations about safety of personal care products may hinder the growth of the market. Growing demand for flexible packaging due to its lightweight property as well as high durability might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global personal care packaging market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. By product type, the market is segmented as flexible packaging, rigid plastic, glass, paper, metal, and others (nonwoven fabric, cardboard). Further the personal care packaging market is segmented by application as skin care, hair care, cosmetics, bath & shower, and others (oral care, wipes, and cotton pads).
Based on geography, personal care packaging market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Amcor Ltd., Bemis Company Inc., Mondi Plc, Sonoco Products Company, Albea S.A., Gerresheimer AG, ITC Ltd., Colgate-Palmolive Company, Crown Holdings, Inc., and Bormioli Rocco SpA, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Personal Care Packaging Market with respect to major segments such as product type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Personal Care Packaging Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Personal Care Packaging Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Personal Care Packaging Market
- Flexible Packaging
- Rigid Plastic
- Other Products (Nonwoven Fabric, Cardboard)
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Bath & Shower
- Other Applications (Oral Care, Wipes, Cotton Pads)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East