Refrigerated Display Cases Market Overview :
Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market is estimated to reach $24.6 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 9.5% from 2016 to 2024. Refrigerated display cases are used by grocery stores, supermarkets, and retail food stores to store and display food products and ensure food safety and longer shelf life. Due to increased demand for fresh-cut products and ready-to-eat foods, advancements in refrigerated display cases have enabled the industry to maintain quality for longer period of time. Moreover, open-refrigerated display cases are most widely used in grocery stores and supermarkets as a primary means to store and display food under controlled temperature. However, they are not energy efficient and lack to provide required temperature for proper storage. Nevertheless, owing to increasing awareness of environmental conservation, companies are now investing in technologies that would reduce power consumption in stores, recycle article containers and others.
Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market Size and Forecast, 2015 - 2024 (US$ Billion)
Expanding food industry and network of retail stores, and increasing demand for energy-efficient refrigerated cases are the factors driving the growth of the refrigerated display cases market. Moreover, high demand for chilled and frozen foods, increasing adoption in medical and biomedical sector, and rising regulatory compliances also supports the growth of the market. However, limited adoption in remote areas may hinder the growth of the market. Additionally, rising commercial infrastructure in emerging economies and adoption of advanced technologies would provide several future scopes in the coming years.
The global refrigerated display cases market is segments as type, product design, and geography. Type segment is bifurcated as remote RDC and plug-in RDC. Product design segment is further categorized as hybrid & semi-hybrid, vertical, and horizontal.
Global Refrigerated Display Cases market share by region, 2024 (value%)
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in this market include Dover Corporation, Epta S.p.a, Hussmann Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, United Technologies Corp., AHT Cooling System GmbH, Beverage-Air Corporation, Illinois Tool Works, Inc., Blue Star Ltd., and Daikin Industries, Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market with respect to major segments such as type, and product design
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Refrigerated Display Cases Market
- Remote RDC
- Plug-In RDC
Product Design Segments
- Hybrid & Semi-Hybrid
- North America
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East