Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market Overview :
Antimicrobial coating is functionalized in a variety of different processes. The coating may be applied to a surface that has a chemical compound which is toxic to microorganism. Other surfaces may be functionalized by attaching a polymer, or polypeptide to its surface. Growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing aircraft orders due to the rise in passenger traffic all over the world. Additionally, airlines are more concerned about passenger safety and are investing in recoating of existing fleets of aircraft which has also fueled the market growth.
Increasing concern for air passenger's health from harmful microorganisms in aircraft cabin, lavatories, kitchen are the major factor driving the growth of the aerospace antimicrobial coating market. In addition, aircraft modernization, and increasing numeral contagious diseases are also supporting the growth of this market. However, lack of awareness about the aerospace antimicrobial coatings may hamper the market growth. Emergence of aircraft manufacturers in Latin America and Asia-Pacific are expected to equally influence the overall growth of market during the forecast period.
The global satellite bus market is segmented on the basis of platform, material and geography. Platform segment is bifurcated into aviation and space. Moreover, aviation type has been sub segmented into end user and application. Furthermore, material type segment categorized into silver and copper.
Based on geography, global aerospace antimicrobial coating market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa
The key market players include PPG Industries, Mankiewicz, Polymer Technologies, BASF, Sherwin-Williams, Akzonobel, Dunmore, Permagard, Hentzen Coatings and Henkel among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market with respect to major segments such as platform, material and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Aerospace Antimicrobial Coating Market
- End user segment
- Application segment
- Air Supply & Management System
- Cabin Seats & Interiors
- Thermal Management & Control System
- Sanitary Facilities & Kitchen
- Cabin Pressure & Control System
- End user segment
- Other Materials
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East