Aircraft Lighting Market Overview :
Aircraft Lighting provides interior and exterior illumination of the aircraft. It also provides the information and guidance to passengers in normal and emergency situations. Aircraft lighting includes exterior lighting, passenger compartment lighting, service lighting, flight compartment lighting and emergency lighting. Passenger compartment contains numerous lights for passenger comfort and safety, such as cabin floodlights, boarding lights, passenger reading lights and passenger ordinance signs. It also includes central pedestal lighting panel, stair lights, extremal service door lights, washrooms lights service lights and logo lights.
Increasing aircraft deliveries, well-organized alternatives to existing interior lights are the factors driving the growth of the global aircraft lighting market. However, existing backlog of aircraft deliveries may limit the market from growing. Moreover, aircraft interior lighting technology, new technological advancement and energy efficient lights are expected to generate profitable growth opportunities for the market in the coming future.
The global aircraft lighting market is mainly classified on the basis of light type, aircraft type, end user type and geography. The light type segment comprises ceiling & wall lights, signage lights, reading lights, floor path strips and lavatory lights. The aircraft type segment is bifurcated into very large aircraft, narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, regional transport aircraft and business jets. Further end user segment is categorized into OEM and aftermarket.
Based on geography, the global aircraft lighting market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the market include Rockwell Collins, Honeywell International Inc., ZODIAC AEROSPACE, Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG, Cobham plc, Astronics Corporation, Precise Flight, Inc., SODERBERG MANUFACTURING COMPANY INC., Oxley Group, Heads Up Technologies, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Aircraft Lighting Market with respect to major segments such as light type, aircraft type, end user type and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Aircraft Lighting Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Aircraft Lighting Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies.
Scope of the Global Aircraft Lighting Market
Light Type Segments
- Ceiling & Wall Lights
- Signage Lights
- Reading Lights
- Floor Path Strips
- Lavatory Lights
Aircraft Type Segments
- Very Large Aircraft
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft,
- Regional Transport Aircraft
- Business Jets
End User Segments
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East