Airport Stand Equipment Market Overview :
Airport stand equipment is the support equipment located at airport, generally on the ramp, the servicing zone by the terminal. This equipment ensures easy functioning of aircraft-related tasks on the ramp. The major factor of airport stands equipment includes aircraft mobility, ground power operations and cargo. This also includes pushback tugs, baggage and cargo tractors, carts, lifts, forklifts, ground power units, air conditioning units, and belt loaders. It reduces set-up time for operations with real-time location visibility of equipment. There are many benefits of airport stand equipment such as easier and more accurate tracking of mileage and hours, improved airport safety and ensure to improve the overall operational reliability of the equipment.
Some of the major factors that are driving the growth of global airport stand equipment market are increasing operational efficiency of airports, and modernization & technological advancements. Additionally, increasing demand of new aircrafts worldwide is also supporting the market growth. However, increasing operating cost of low cost carriers is the restrain that would hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, upsurge in brownfield and greenfield airport projects generate profitable opportunities for the global airport stand equipment market.
The major considered in the global airport stand equipment are equipment type and geography. Equipment type segment is classified into boarding bridges, ground power units, preconditioned air units (PCA) and other equipment types. Moreover, preconditioned air units (PCA) are sub segment into flexible preconditioned air unit and movable preconditioned air unit.
Based on geography, global airport stand equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include FMT AIRCRAFT GATE SUPPORT SYSTEMS AB, Textron Inc., JBT, Cavotec SA, AERO SPECIALTIES, INC., ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd., HDT Global, ADELTE Group S.L., thyssenkrupp AG, TUG Technologies Corporation., Omega Aviation Services Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Airport Stand Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as equipment type and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Airport Stand Equipment Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Airport Stand Equipment Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Airport Stand Equipment Market
Equipment Type Segments
- Boarding Bridges
- Ground Power Units
- Preconditioned Air Units (PCA)
- Flexible Preconditioned Air Unit
- Movable Preconditioned Air Unit
- Other Equipment Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East