Aviation Mission Computer Market Overview :
Aviation mission computer is an integrated information processing system, providing complete hardware and software solutions. It is built on a well-defined open systems architecture allowing for rapid insertion of emerging technologies. It is a set of digital computer hardware and software that performs general purpose, I/O, voice, video, and graphics processing. It provides pilots the ability to see and control the battlefield with the advanced situational awareness and combat systems that is necessary to complete their missions. In addition, it is a high-performance, COTS-based, open systems architecture product, and is configurable to any operating environment.
The growth of the global aviation mission computer market is driven by factors such as modernization of aviation systems, and technological advancement in the aviation industry. In addition, multiple host mission, flight and display management processing functions, advanced mission computing, network data management, and video switching functions have also added to boost the global market. However, risk from cyber-attacks may limit the market from growing. Moreover, rising demand for aviation computers in the unmanned aerial vehicle is expected to present potential growth opportunities over the forecast timeframe.
The global aviation mission computer market is mainly classified on the basis of component, type, platform, and geography. Component segment is classified into hardware, and software. The type segment is bifurcated into flight control, engine controls, flight management computers, mission computers, utility controls. By platform, the segment is categorized into defence, and commercial. On the basis of fit the segmentation is given into retrofit, and line-fit.
Based on geography, aviation mission computer market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players operating in the market include Rockwell Collins, BAE Systems, Honeywell International Inc., Thales Group, Saab AB, GE Aviation, Boeing, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, General Dynamics, and Cobham plc are some of the manufacturers in this market.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Aviation Mission Computer Market with respect to major segments such as component, and material
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Aviation Mission Computer Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Aviation Mission Computer Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Aviation Mission Computer Market
- Flight Control
- Engine Control
- Flight Management Computers
- Mission Computers
- Utility Control
- Retro Fit
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East