Global Actuator Systems Market Overview :
Global Actuator Systems Market in Aviation is estimated to reach $1,397 Million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2025. Actuator Systems are used to assembly a number of products sporting the latest technologies. Actuators allow more load, control, force, speed, ruggedness, and duty cycle to be supported. It controls an extensive range of applications in an aircraft. About every movable part in an aircraft has actuators; i.e., retract landing gears and actuators extend. It has also been used to control and limit velocity, and engine speed by altering flaps and levers. Another source of energy such as hydraulic fluid pressure, and electric current that converts energy into motion, that are used to function actuators. Increasing profitability of airliners and increasing demand for advanced electronic components in the aeronautics are the drivers propelling the growth of the market. However, volatility in oil & gas market may limit the market from growing. Moreover, developing aviation industry in the emerging countries would provide lucrative opportunities to the market.
The Global Actuator Systems Market in Aviation is segmented on the basis of product, application, aircraft type, end user and geography. Product segment comprises electric, electromechanical, electrohydraulic, and electro hydrostatic. Application segment is classified into flight control, landing gear and auxiliary control. Aircraft type segment is categorized into narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, very large aircraft, transport aircraft andf fighter aircraft. By end user, the market is bifurcated into commercial aviation and defense.
Based on geography, the Global Actuator Systems Market in Aviation is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players operating in the market are Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Saab AB, Moog Inc, Woodward, Inc., GE AVIATION, Honeywell International Inc., United Technologies Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Inc., PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, and Eaton, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Actuator Systems Market in Aviation with respect to major segments such as product, application, aircraft type, end user and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Actuator Systems Market in Aviation has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Actuator Systems Market in Aviation will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Actuator Systems Market in Aviation
- Electro Hydrostatic
- Flight Control
- Landing Gear
- Auxiliary Control
Aircraft Type Segments
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Transport Aircraft
- Fighter Aircraft
End User Segments
- Commercial Aviation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East