Homeland Security Market Overview :
Global Homeland Security Market is estimated to reach $479.3 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2016 – 2024. Homeland security can be defined as the national effort to safeguard a homeland that is safe, protected, and tough against terrorism and other hazards. Also, it has to provide reliable security against cyber scam or fraud and cyber spying or espionage and provide recognition and defense capabilities against CBRN threats. The homeland security offer products and services related to aviation security, cyber security, border security, among others to protect public and private national assets. Factors such as, threat of cybercrime, piracy, drug trade, cross border terrorism, internal dissent, and separatist would show an attractive homeland security market trend.
Global Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast, 2015 - 2024 (US$ Billion)
The major factors supporting growth of the global homeland security market includes increasing risk of terrorist attack, increasing IT modernization, use of technology in defense, and the increasing cases of cybercrime and another cyber scam. On the other hand, high price of these products and lack of trained workforce and labors for operating these services are expected to restrict or slow down the growth of the homeland security market. Moreover, mounting need for information security and other data base in public and private sector organization including railways, utilities, IT, energy, military, telecommunication and others is expected to create frequent opportunities and breaks for the homeland security market.
The global homeland security market has been segmented by type, and geography. By type segment, the market is categorized into aviation security, maritime security, border security, critical infrastructure security, cyber security, CBRN security, mass transit security and others.
Global Homeland Security Market Share by Region, 2024 (value%)
By geography, the global homeland security market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. Rest of the World covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players in the global homeland security markets are IBM Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Finmeccanica spA, Harris Corporation, and SAIC, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Homeland Security Market with respect to major segments such as type and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Homeland Security Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Homeland Security Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global homeland security Market
- Aviation Security
- Maritime Security
- Critical Infrastructure security
- Cyber Security
- CBRN Security
- Mass transit Security
- Border Security
- North America
- Asia- Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East