Global Diesel Power Engine Market Overview :
Global Diesel Power Engine Market is estimated to reach $10.06 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2016 to 2024.Diesel power engines are used in two-stroke and four-stroke engines. They are manufactured as v-configuration units or as inline. A diesel engine is majorly used in power generators, mechanical engines, and heavy vehicles. They also find a wide variety of application in various industrial and commercial sectors. Diesel engines have a higher energy density, i.e. more energy can be extracted from diesel. Therefore, diesel engines provide higher mileage in automobiles, making them an obvious choice for heavy-duty transportation and equipment.
Rising growth in infrastructure, surging need for reliable and uninterrupted power, and growing industrialization and urbanization are the major drivers of the global diesel power engine market. However, high maintenance and operation cost of the diesel power engines may hamper the market growth. Moreover, rising demand of hybrid power generation in developing areas is expected to generate numerous growth opportunities for the market in the coming future.
Power rating, end-user and geography are the classification of the global diesel power engine market. The power rating segment is sub-segmented into upto 0.5 MW, 0.5 MW–1 MW, 1 MW–2 MW, 2 MW–5 MW and above 5 MW. Furthermore, industrial, commercial and residential are the segregation of the end-user segment.
On the basis of geographical analysis, the global diesel power engine market is segmented in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico, whereas Europe segment consists of UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players profiled in the report include Cummins, Inc., Caterpillar, Inc., Man Diesel & Turbo SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG, John Deere & Company, Brunswick Corporation, Tohatsu Corporation, Wartsila, and Yanmar Co. Ltd among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Diesel Power Engine Market with respect to major segments such as power rating, and end-user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Diesel Power Engine Markethas been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Diesel Power Engine Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Diesel Power Engine Market
Power Rating Segments
- UPTO 0.5 MW
- 0.5 MW – 1 MW
- 1 MW – 2 MW
- 2 MW – 5 MW
- ABOVE 5 MW
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East