Concentrated fruit juice defines that all the excess water from the fruits is extracted, yielding a product 3 – 7 times more concentrated than the initial juice. Fruit concentrate is just a fruit juice but much stronger. The most popular use is to freeze and then store the fruit juice compactly. Additionally, they can also be used as an alternate for sugar and also as a natural sweetener. Compressing and then freezing these juices offer more efficient packaging & transportation. They are mostly used in the beverage industry.
The global concentrated fruit juice market is primarily driven by factors such as rising demand for high scale of volume in the beverages industry and reduced logistical & storage cost. Also, usage as a substitute for sugar in the bakery sector and altering food preferences and consumer trends have also supported the market growth. However, some ill effects due to excess fructose consumption may act as a major hindrance for the market growth. Further, the growth in the food & beverage industry resulting in the increasing health food trends is expected to open up new growth opportunities for the market in the given forecast timeframe.
The global concentrated fruit juice market is mainly classified on the basis of product type and application. On the basis of product type, the segment is categorized into carbonate stable, clarified and alcohol stable, whereas by application, the segment is further bifurcated into bakery, beverage, juice dairy, confectionary, and other applications.
Based on geography, the global concentrated fruit juice market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consists of UK, Italy, France, Spain, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the report are SkyPeople Fruit Juice, Inc, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Ingredion, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, Doehler, Diana Naturals, Sudzucker, SVZ Industrial Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients, SunOpta, and Ciatti Company among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Concentrated Fruit Juice Market with respect to major segments such as product type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Concentrated Fruit Juice Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Concentrated Fruit Juice Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Concentrated Fruit Juice Market
Product Type segments
- Carbonate Stable
- Alcohol Stable
- Juice Dairy
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East