Sports Nutrition Market Overview :
Global Sports Nutrition market is estimated to reach $66 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2016 to 2024. Sports nutrition products are the nutrients which are mainly consumed by athletes and bodybuilders to improve their health, enhance performance & stamina and to increase muscle growth. These nutrients are available in various forms such as sports food, sports drink, and other various sports supplements. Due to rapid urbanization and changing consumer lifestyle, besides bodybuilders & athletes, these sports products are consumed by recreational and lifestyle users. Emerging countries signify high potential growth for these sports nutrients due to increasing health awareness and increasing disposable income.
Global Sports Nutrition Market Size and Forecast, 2015-2024
Rapid urbanization, increasing number of fitness centers and health clubs, concern over personal appearance, and increasing number of non-traditional users are the factors driving the growth of the sports nutrition market. Though, food safety issues and accessibility of low-priced counterfeit products may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, growth of distribution channels and increasing adoption in developing countries might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecast years.
The global sports nutrition market is segmented on the basis of product type, and geography. The market is segmented by product type into sports food, sports drink, and sports supplements.
Global Sports Nutrition Market, by Product Type
Based on geography, global sports nutrition market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Global Sports Nutrition Market Regional Revenue %(2016 Vs 2024)
The key market players includeGlanbia Plc., Abbott Nutrition Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, PepsiCo Inc., Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd., GNC Holdings, Clif Bar & Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., and Post Holdings, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Sports Nutrition Market with respect to major segments such as product type
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Sports Nutrition Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Sports Nutrition Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Sports Nutrition Market
Product Type Segments
- Sports Food
- Sports Drink
- Sports Supplements
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Global Sports Nutrition Market Primary Interviews, by Geography