Wood Vinegar Market Overview :
Global Wood Vinegar Market is estimated to reach $6 Million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2024. Wood vinegar is also known as pyroligneous acid, wood acid, or liquid smoke, which is a dark liquid extracted from wood. It has many biodegradable and non-toxic applications in the food and agriculture sector. In nations, such as the U.S., it is usually being used as a natural substitute to chemical fertilizers and pesticides, in organic farming. Its production is very cost-effective and sustainable since it is obtained as a by-product in the biochar or charcoal production. Wood vinegar is widely used in the food industry to offer a variety of flavors and aromas to food products. The emergent applications of wood vinegar in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries boost the growth of the market.
Global Wood Vinegar Market Size and Forecast, 2015 – 2024 (US$ Million)
Strict rules regarding the use of crop protection chemicals, enhanced crop yield, growing base of end-use industries, and increasing consumption of organic food products are the factors driving the growth of the global wood vinegar market. Though, worldwide low responsiveness about wood vinegar may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing usage of wood vinegar in several applications might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
Global Wood Vinegar Market by Application
The global wood vinegar market is segmented on the basis of manufacturing process, application, and geography. The market is segmented by manufacturing process as fast & intermediate pyrolysis, slow pyrolysis, and other manufacturing processes. Further, application segment includes food, agriculture, waste water treatment, animal husbandry, wood tar, and other applications. Based on geography, the globalwood vinegar market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The country wise analysis of these regions has been also included in the report.
Wood vinegar market Regional Revenue % (2016 Vs 2024)
The key market players include Canada Renewable Bioenergy Corp., ACE Pte Ltd., Tagrow Co., Ltd., Nettenergy Bv, New Life Agro, Byron Biochar, Nakashima Trading Co. Ltd., Verdi Life, Doi & Co., Ltd., and Penta Manufacturer, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Wood Vinegar Market with respect to major segments such as manufacturing process, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Wood Vinegar Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Wood Vinegar Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Wood Vinegar Market
Manufacturing Process Segments
- Fast & Intermediate Pyrolysis
- Slow Pyrolysis
- Other Manufacturing Processes
- Waste Water Treatment
- Animal Husbandry
- Wood Tar
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East
Primary Interviews by Geography