Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade Market Overview :
Bimetal signifies to an object that is combined of two separate metals joined together and bandsaw is a saw with a sharp and long blade containing of an incessant band of toothed-metal stretched between two or more wheels to cut material. Bi-metal band saw blades are high speed steel tooth tips combined with flexible alloy-steel supporting material results in bandsaw blades that are the most cost effective choice for most metal sawing applications. It is usually used with a band sawing machine and mainly used to cut steel, copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
The global bi-metal band saw blade market is mainly driven by factors rising demand from industrial and manufacturing sector, rising disposable income. Similarly, surging demand in the production, packaging, auto and agriculture industry have also supported the market growth. However sluggish demand in some countries has acted as a restraining factor for the growth of the market. Moreover, ongoing R&D to make the metal more stronger and untapped market is expected to generate numerous growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
The global bi-metal band saw blade market is mainly classified on the basis of product type and application. The product type segment comprises high speed steel band saw blade, tungsten carbide band saw blade, emery band saw blade. The classification by application includes ferrous metallurgy industry, machinery manufacturing industry, automobile industry, mold processing industry, military industry, other applications.
On the basis of geographical analysis the global bi-metal band saw market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Rest of North America, whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market player operating in the market include Lenox Tools, Starrett, Amada, Bahco, WIKUS India Pvt. Ltd., DoAll Sawing Products., BENXI TOOLS GROUP, Dongbei Special Steel Group Dalian Special Steel Co., Ltd., Bichamp, and Simonds International LLC among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Bi-Metal Band Saw blade Market with respect to major segments such as product type and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016-2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Bi-Metal Band Saw blade Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Bi-Metal Band Saw blade Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade market
Product Type Segments
- High Speed Steel Band Saw Blade
- Tungsten Carbide Band Saw Blade
- Emery Band Saw Blade
- Ferrous Metallurgy Industry
- Machinery Manufacturing Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Mold Processing Industry
- Military Industry
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East