Centrifugal Pumps Market Overview :
Centrifugal pump is a machine used to move liquids or fluids by the conversion of rotational kinetic energy to the hydrodynamics energy of the liquid flow. This rotational energy usually comes from an electric motor, engine, or turbine. It is principally composed of two major machineries, which are rotary impeller, and stationary casing. The liquid enters into the pump impeller along with the rotating-axis, accelerated by the impeller, flowing centrifugally outward into a diffuser or volute chamber casing, from where it exits. Rapid industrialization accompanied by rising investments in the water infrastructure and power generation sectors are aiding the growth of centrifugal pumps market in the coming future.
The major factors to drive the growth of global centrifugal pumps market are increasing efficiency, advanced pump automation, and decreased energy usage of these pumps. Additionally, rising exploration activities for new sources of water and replacement of existing pumping systems & production plants with advance technologies are further expected to boost the market growth. However, limited drawbacks such as not able to work with high pressure and trouble dealing with viscous liquids may hamper the market growth. Moreover, increasing investment in chemical process, and augmented demand for these pumps for water management and water cycling purposes are expected to bring new growth opportunities for market in the forecast period.
The global centrifugal pumps market is segmented on the basis of product type, capacity type, end-use, application, and geography. Product type includes single-stage pumps, multi-stage pumps, submersible pumps, axial & mixed flow pumps, sealless & circulatory pumps. Capacity type is bifurcated into small pumps, medium pumps, and large pumps. Furthermore, by end-use the classification is given as industrial, agricultural, and domestic.
Based on geography, centrifugal pumps market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Prominent players operating in the market are Clyde Union Pumps, Sulzer AG, Ebara Corporation, ITT Corporation, Baker Hughes, Flowserve Corporation, Grundfos, Weir Group Plc., KSB AG, and Vertiflow Pump Company, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Centrifugal Pumps Market with respect to major segments such as product type, capacity type, and end-use
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Centrifugal Pumps Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Centrifugal Pumps Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Centrifugal Pumps Market
Product Type Segments
- Single-Stage Pumps
- Multi-Stage Pumps
- Submersible Pumps
- Axial & Mixed Flow Pumps
- Sealless & Circulatory Pumps
Capacity Type Segments
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Oil & gas
- Food & beverages
- Others (Mining, Ore processing, Pulp and Paper)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East