Explosion proof equipment has the ability to prevent an explosion or internal spark from causing a much larger blast. There may be so many aspects responsible for these explosions such as nuclear reactions, leakage of harmful gases, dust, and others. Regional governments and associated organizations are continuously encouraging industries to adopt explosion proof electrical equipment. Every safety device & equipment has to undergo a standard procedure to ensure that they are explosion proof and ready to get installed in industries. These regulations concerning safety devices will subsequently drive the necessity for explosion proof equipment market growth.
Increasing implementation of explosion proof equipment’s in automotive and oil & gas industries, preventing loss of work-hours due to potential hazards, and search for new mining sites accompanied by the need for this equipment are some of the drivers of global explosion proof equipment market. Besides, severe guidelines for handling hazardous substances also fuel the market growth. However, staggering of mining & mineral industries worldwide, and slow economic activity are the major hindrance for the market growth. Moreover, technological advancement and strict government regulations encouraging the use of explosion proof equipment are expected to generate several growth opportunities for the market in the forecast period.
The global explosion proof equipment market is mainly classified on the basis of protection method, applicable system, industry vertical, and geography. Protection method is classified into explosion containment, explosion prevention, and explosion segregation. By applicable system, the market is divided into automation system, lighting system, cable glands, junction boxes & enclosures, lifting & material handling system, signaling devices, surveillance & monitoring system, and other applicable system. On the basis of industry vertical, the market is bifurcated into oil & gas, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, marine, mining, food processing, and other industry verticals.
Based on geographical analysis, global explosion proof equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, Italy, France, and Rest of the Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of the Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players profiled in the market include Marechal Electric Group, Alloy Industry Co. Ltd., BARTEC GmbH, R. Stahl, G.M. International SRL, Intertek Group plc, Extronics Ltd, RAE Systems, Pepperl+Fuchs, and Adalet, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Explosion Proof Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as protection method, applicable system, and industry vertical
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Explosion Proof Equipment Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Explosion Proof Equipment Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Explosion Proof Equipment Market
Protection Method Segments
- Explosion Containment
- Explosion Prevention
- Explosion Segregation
Applicable System segments
- Automation System
- Lighting System
- Cable Glands
- Junction Boxed & Enclosures
- Lifting & Material Handling
- Signaling Devices
- Surveillance & Monitoring System
Industry Vertical Segments
- Oil & Gas
- Food Processing
- Other Industry Verticals
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East