Global Silos Market Overview :
Silo is a specific structure to store bulk materials. There are many different types of silos in use today. The spectrum of styles extends from the previous brick, wooden, cement block silos to the newer ones constructed of poured concrete, precast stave and metal sheeting. The silos are most commonly used for bulk storage of coal, food grain, carbon black, cement, wood chips and food products. It occupies less area and provide higher capacity. Looking at the increasing population globally, the demand for silos has surged to keep the grains in it for a longer period of time. Due to negative weather conditions grains are usually grown once a year and are stored to fulfil the demand. This lead the need for proper storing of the grains throughout the year.
Lower assembling costs, best storage conditions for the grain, requires less ground space, maintenance of the grain in good conditions are the major factor driving the growth of global silos market. However, risky unloading & loading process may hamper the development of the market. Moreover, rising demand for food storage is expected to present potential growth opportunities over the forecast timeframe.
The silos market is mainly classified on the basis of type, application and geography. The segmentation by type includes reinforced concrete silos, steel silos, brick & concrete silos, and wood silos. The classification by application is given as agriculture and industrial.
Based on geography, global silos market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S. and Rest of North America, whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major companies operating in the global market include Acterra, Superior Grain Equipment, Bentall Rowlands, Silos Córdoba, Sioux Steel, TSC, SCUTTI SRL, CST Industries, Symaga, Kotzur, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Silos Market with respect to major segments such as type, application and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Silos Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Silos Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Silos Market
- Reinforced Concrete Silos
- Steel Silos
- Brick & Concrete Silos
- Wood Silos
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East