Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment Market Overview :
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipments include heating equipment, cooling equipment, and ventilation equipment. Various factors such as growing disposable income, growing disposable income, increasing demand for environment friendly and energy efficient products, and requirement of product advancement or replacement demand are expected to influence growth of the global heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipments market over the forecasted period. Various key companies in the market are focusing on increasing into numerous product markets and are aiming emerging areas to advantage a competitive edge in the market.
Growing construction activities globally, government incentives through tax credit agendas, government guidelines and policies for energy saving, rising trend of smart homes are the factors driving the growth of global heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment market. Though, high costs of trained labor & installation may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, development of advanced low global warming potential refrigerants for HVAC equipment, might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global HVAC Equipment Market is segmented on the basis of heating equipment, ventilation equipment, air conditioning equipment, application, and geography. The market is segmented by heating equipment into heat pump, furnace, unitary heater, and boiler. The market is segmented on basis of ventilation equipment into ventilation fan, air pump, and humidifier, dehumidifier. Air conditioning equipment comprises room air conditioner, unitary air conditioner, cooler and other air conditioning equipment. Further, by application, market is categorized into residential, commercial, and industrial.
Based on geography, global heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW) North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Panasonic Corp., Daikin Industries Ltd., Johnson Controls, Inc.,
Ingersoll Rand PLC., Whirlpool Corp., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Emerson Electric Co., LG Electronics, and Mitsubishi Electric Corp., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Heating, Ventilation, And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment Market with respect to major segments such as heating equipment, ventilation equipment, air conditioning equipment, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Heating, Ventilation, And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Heating, Ventilation, And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Heating, Ventilation, And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment Market
Heating Equipment Segments
- Heat Pump
- Unitary Heater
Ventilation Equipment Segments
- Ventilation Fan
- Air Pump
Air Conditioning Equipment Segments
- Room Air Conditioner
- Unitary Air Conditioner
- Other Air Conditioning Equipment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East