Agriculture Drone Market Overview :
Agricultural drone represents a new way to collect field level data. Drone technology could help farmers around the world to monitor their crops, look after destructive insect or other animal that attack crops, food & livestock, improve land tenure, soil and field analysis, crop spraying, irrigation and health assessment. Drone may fly at any weather condition, it is water resistant, but sometime image quality can be damaged if pictures are taken during rainy weather. Some of the information drone images can provide is plant counting, plant height, vegetation indices and water needs. Drones can help farmers to optimize the use of inputs i.e. seed, fertilizers, water, to react more quickly to threats (pests, weeds, fungi), to save time crop scouting (actions taken/validate treatment), to improve variable-rate prescriptions in real time and estimation yield from a field.
The primary factors driving the growth of the global agriculture drone market include increasing awareness about the benefits of agricultural drones and advancements in technology for farming to gain better productivity. In addition, increase in venture funding is also supporting the growth of the market. However, scarcity of trained pilots and air traffic management are the restrains that would hamper the market growth. Though, increasing investments rendered to the manufacturers, by the venture firms, need for software and applications designed specifically for the agricultural sector and rising demand for drones from emerging countries would generate profitable opportunities for the global agriculture drone market.
The global agriculture drone market is mainly classified on the basis of component, product type, application and geography. Component segment is classified into controller systems, propulsion systems, batteries, frames, camera systems, navigation systems and others (wires, connectors, power systems, carry cases, remote controls, sprayers, and sprinklers). Product type segment is categorized into fixed wing, rotary blade, and hybrid. Further, application segment is bifurcated into variable rate application (VRA), crop scouting, field mapping, and other applications.
Based on geography, agriculture drone market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the report include Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., AeroVironment, Inc., DroneDeploy, AgEagle Aerial Systems, Agribotix LLC, AutoCopter™ Corp., Delair-Tech, Eagle UAV Services, HoneyComb Corporation, and Trimble Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Agriculture Drone Market with respect to major segments such as component, product type, application and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Agriculture Drone Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Agriculture Drone Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Agriculture Drone Market
- Controller Systems
- Propulsion Systems
- Camera Systems
- Navigation Systems
- Others (Wires, Connectors, Power Systems, Carry Cases, Remote Controls, Sprayers, And Sprinklers)
Product Type Segments
- Fixed wing
- Rotary blade
- Variable Rate Application (VRA)
- Crop Scouting
- Field Mapping
- Other Applications (Livestock and Others)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East