Agriculture Drone Market Overview :
Global Agriculture Drone Market is estimated to reach $9,166 Million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 29.8% from 2017 to 2025. Agriculture drones, better known as unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) is the flying machine without the human pilot. It represents a new way to gather field level data. Drone technology might help farmers around the world to monitor their crops, look after destructive insect, and other animal that attacks crops, improve land tenure, food & livestock, crop spraying, soil and field analysis, irrigation and health assessment. It may fly at any climate condition, it is water resistant, but sometime picture quality can be damaged if images are taken during rainy weather. It can fly around 50 - 100m high; a special authorization is required above 50m high. It is expected that the use of drones will grow significantly in farming as they offer a wide range of applications to improve precision agriculture.
The primary factors fueling the growth of the global agriculture drone market are rising awareness about the advantages of agricultural drones, increase in venture funding, and advancements in technology for farming to gain better productivity. Additionally, necessity to improve the yield and government support to use advance technologies in agriculture have also stimulated the market growth. However, scarcity of trained pilots and air traffic management are hindrance of the growth of market. Moreover, increasing investments rendered to the manufacturers, by the venture firms, need for software and applications designed specifically for the agricultural sector and rising demand for drones from emerging countries would provide lucrative opportunities for the global agriculture drone market.
Component, product type, application and geography are the classifications of the global agriculture drone market. By component, the market is bifurcated into controller systems, propulsion systems, batteries, frames, camera systems, navigation systems and others (wires, connectors, power systems, carry cases, remote controls, sprayers, and sprinklers). Product type segment comprises hardware and software. Furthermore, application segment is segmented into variable rate application (VRA), livestock, agriculture photography, crop scouting, field mapping, crop spraying and other product types.
Based on geography, the global agriculture drone market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Prominent players operating in the market include Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., AeroVironment, Inc., DroneDeploy, AgEagle Aerial Systems, Agribotix LLC, AutoCopter Corp., Delair-Tech, Eagle UAV Services, HoneyComb Corporation, Trimble Inc. among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Agriculture Drone Market with respect to major segments such as component, product type, application and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Agriculture Drone Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Agriculture Drone Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Agriculture Drone Market
- Controller Systems
- Propulsion Systems
- Camera Systems
- Navigation Systems
- Others (Wires, Connectors, Power Systems, Carry Cases, Remote Controls, Sprayers, and Sprinklers)
Product Type Segment
- Variable Rate Application (VRA)
- Agriculture Photography
- Crop Scouting
- Field Mapping
- Crop Spraying
- Other Product Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East