Airport Full Body Scanner Market Overview :
Global Airport Full Body Scanner Market is estimated to reach $482 million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2017 to 2025. Airport full body scanner is a special machine used to uncover objects, including weapons and explosives that might be hidden under clothing on a creature's body. It is one of the effective mechanisms in the security screening field. Full body scanners are devices that mainly detect doubtful objects on an individual body during security or surveillance checks. It is primarily arranged across areas under high strategic importance and high security vigilance, such as defense headquarters, VVIP residences, airports and others. It enables the operators to see the alternate-wavelength picture of the creature’s body that helps in the detection of doubtful things kept under the clothing. Rising threats to major economies and increasing terrorist activities are the driver propelling the growth of the market. Additionally, advanced imaging technologies for scanning have also stimulated the market growth. Upcoming airport constructions, increasing awareness for airport security, and low-cost product would generate profitable opportunities for the global market.
The global airport full body scanner market is segmented on the basis of technology, airport class and geography. Technology segment is bifurcated into millimeter radio-wave scanner (passive scanner and active scanner), and backscatter x-ray scanner. By airport class, the market is classified into class A, class B and class C.
Based on geography, global airport full body scanner market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Tek84 Engineering Group, Millivision Technologies, Braun GmbH, Brijot, CST Digital Communication (Pty) LTD, IDEMIA, Smiths Group plc, L3 Technologies, Inc., American Science and Engineering, Inc., and Rapiscan Systems among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Airport Full Body Scanner Market with respect to major segments such as technology, and airport class
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Airport Full Body Scanner Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Airport Full Body Scanner Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Airport Full Body Scanner Market
- Millimeter Radio-Wave Scanner
- Passive Scanner
- Active Scanner
- Backscatter X-Ray Scanner
Airport Class Segments
- Class A
- Class B
- Class C
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East