Automation-as-a-Service Market Overview :
Global Automation-as-a-Service Market is estimated to reach $14.1 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 27.4% from 2017 to 2025. Automation as a Service is set to disrupt the tech and professional services industry by democratizing robotic process automation (RPA). It is the procedure of integrating all territory and functionality equipment into numerous automation layers to combined interface for all workflows. This helps in process of automating events and business tasks. Service automation supports in reaching multi-dimensional visibility into businesses and helps in streamlining the service process. The main focus for industry are smart objects, autonomous products and decision-making processes using new technologies from Information technology domain.
The major factors driving the global automation-as-a-service market are rising demand for automation and growing adoption of the cloud technology. In addition, with rising demand for automation, it is progressively being adopted by (SMEs) and large organizations among numerous sectors including telecom and IT, healthcare & life sciences, media & entertainment, BFSI, and manufacturing. However, lack of awareness about automation and lack of skilled workforce are the restrain that would hamper the growth of the market. Nevertheless, increasing adoption among various sectors and SMEs are expected to present potential growth opportunities over the forecast timeframe.
The automation-as-a-service market is mainly classified on the basis of component, type, deployment model, business function, organization size, industry, and geography. Component segment is categorized into solution and services. Type segment consists of knowledge-based automation and rule-based automation. Deployment model segment is bifurcated into private cloud, hybrid cloud and public cloud. Moreover, business function comprises sales and marketing, operations, finance, human resources (HR) and information technology (IT). By organization size, the market is divided into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Further, industry segment is categorized into retail and consumer goods, government and defense, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), manufacturing, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, transportation and logistics, healthcare and life sciences, telecom and IT, and other industries.
Based on geography, global automation-as-a-service market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S. and Rest of North America, whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major companies operating in the global automation-as-a-service market include HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Kofax Inc., Pegasystems Inc., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Blue Prism, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Uipath, and NICE Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Automation-as-a-Service Market with respect to major segments such as component, type, deployment model, business function, organization size, by industry, and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Automation-as-a-Service Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Automation-as-a-Service Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Automation-as-a-Service Market
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Knowledge-Based Automation
- Rule-Based Automation
Deployment Model Segments
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Public Cloud
Business Function Segments
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
By Organization Size Segments
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Government and Defense
- Banking, Financial Services, And Insurance (BFSI)
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Transportation and Logistics
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Telecom and IT
- Other Industries
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East