Data Masking Technology Market Overview :
Dynamic data masking a progressive technology that aims at real-time data masking of production data. It is the procedure to hide the original data with random characters. The main factor for applying masking to data is to protect data that is classified as personal identifiable data, commercially sensitive data and personal sensitive data. This can also be used to simplify business processes without varying the supporting applications, data storage facilities, which enables to remove the hazard without breaking the business. External service providers and protecting data from unnecessary internal exposure are supporting the market growth of data masking technology market.
Compliance with privacy regulations, increasing organizational data volume, and growing focus towards the development of data masking technology are the key factors driving the growth of the global data masking technology. However, complexities in data customization & integration and loopholes in identifying sensitive data are still not achievable which is the major hindrance for the market. Moreover, expanding use of data analytics is expected to generate numerous growth opportunities for the market in the given forecast timeframe.
Component, type, business function, deployment type, organization size, vertical and geography are the major segment considered in the global data masking technology market. The component segment is bifurcated into software, managed services, and services. The type segment includes static and dynamic. Business function segment is categorized into operations, marketing and sales, legal, human resources, finance and other business applications. Moreover, deployment segment is classified into cloud and on-premises. Organization size segment consist of small and medium-sized enterprises, and large enterprises. Furthermore, vertical segment is segmented into healthcare and life sciences, banking, financial services, and insurance, telecommunications and it, retail and ecommerce, media and entertainment, government and defense, manufacturing and other vertical applications.
Based on geography, the global data masking technology market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major players operating in the market include Informatica., CA., Solix Technologies, Inc., Delphix, MENTIS., Micro Focus, Oracle, Compuware Corporation., ARCAD Software, Ekobit d.o.o., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Data Masking Technology Market with respect to major segments such as data masking type, business function, component, deployment type, organization size, vertical and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Data Masking Technology Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Data Masking Technology Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Data Masking Technology Market
- Managed Services
- Human Resources
- Other Business Applications.
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Financial Services
- Telecommunications and IT
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Media and Entertainment
- Government and Defense
- Vertical Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East