Digital Signature Market Overview :
Digital signatures provide Information security or source authentication for online documents, messages or records, in a way to analogous what a signature gives for a paper document. It is a set of alphabetic letters used to validate a cryptographic note by confirming that the sender cannot later disown the message. It guarantees that information has not been modified for the security reasons. This solution offers numerous benefits such as enhanced security, increased efficiency, lower costs and reduced turnover time. it ensures enhanced data integrity, transparency and customer satisfaction. Increase in online banking and surge in internet penetration boosting the adoption of digital signature around several industries.
Upgrade document security & control the workflow, global acceptance and legal compliance, independent verification are the key drivers propelling the growth of the global digital signature market. In addition, improved operational efficiency and enhanced end-to-end customer experience have also boosted the market growth. However, lack of awareness regarding legality of digital signature is the major challenges hindering the growth of the market. Further, increased acceptance of cloud-based security solutions and technological evolution are likely to open up several growth opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
Component, deployment, industry vertical and geography are the major segments considered in the global digital signature market. By component, the market includes software, hardware and services. Moreover, deployment type segment consists of cloud-based and on-premises. The industry vertical segment is further bifurcated into. human resource, education, government, BFSI, IT & telecommunication, real estate, healthcare & life science and other verticals.
Based on geography, global digital signature market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Gemalto NV, RPost, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Ascertia, DocuSign Inc., Entrust Datacard Corporation, eSignLive by VASCO, Gemalto NV, Kofax Inc., Secured Signing Limited, SIGNiX, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Digital Signature Market with respect to major segments such as component, deployment, industry vertical and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Digital Signature Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Digital Signature Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Digital Signature Market
Deployment Type Segments
Industry Vertical Segments
- Human Resource
- IT & Telecommunication
- Real Estate
- Healthcare & Life Science
- Other Verticals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East