Global Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Market is estimated to reach $19 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 34.7% from 2016 to 2024. DRaaS is the replication of physical or virtual servers by a third-party to provide failover in the occurrence of a data failure either manually or naturally. Data has become one of the major concerns for business organizations. DRaaS protects resources and data from disruption and offer total system backup during system failure either manually or naturally. DRaaS has gained popularity across various industries such as retail, government, BFSI, IT and telecom, media and entertainment, and education, among others. Automation in industrial sector and government sector show an increasing disaster recovery as a service market trends.
Rise in adoption of cloud based services is the major driving factor of the disaster recovery as a service market. Moreover, rise in preference for commoditized IT services and legislation of stringent disaster recovery regulations globally have also supplemented the growth of the market. However, high network bandwidth requirements and lack of compliance and security may hamper the growth of the market. Rising awareness towards virtualization technologies and rising trends of managed services among enterprises would provide several growth opportunities for the DRaaS market in the coming years.
The global disaster recovery as a service market has been segmented into service type, application, service providers, cloud type, deployment model, and company size. By service type, the market is further categorized into data security, real time protection, backup, and professional services. By application, the DRaaS market is bifurcated into government, IT & telecom, media & entertainment, education, retail and e-commerce, manufacturing & logistics, BFSI, and others. By service providers, the market is sub-segmented as cloud service provider (CSP), telecom & communication service provider, and managed service provider (MSP). By cloud type, the market is segmented into public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. The deployment model segment is further divided into In cloud DRaaS, To cloud DRaaS, and From cloud DRaaS. By company size segment, the market is bifurcated into small companies, mid-sized companies, and large companies.
The global DRaaS market has been segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Italy, France, Germany, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and others. Rest of the world covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in the global DRaaS market are VMWare, Inc., HP Enterprises Company, Cisco Systems, Inc., Symantec Corporation, IBM Corp., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Corporation, SunGard Availability Services, NTT Communications Corporation, and TierPoint, LLC, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Disaster Recovery as a Service Market with respect to major segments such as service type, application, service providers, cloud type, deployment model, and company size
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Disaster Recovery as a Service Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Disaster Recovery as a Service Market, will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Disaster Recovery as a Service Market
Service Type Segments
- Professional Services
- Data Security
- Real Time Protection
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Logistics
Service Providers Segments
- Telecom & Communication Service Provider
- Cloud Service Provider (CSP)
- Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Cloud Type Segments
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Deployment Model Segments
- In cloud DRaaS
- To cloud DRaaS
- From cloud DRaaS
Company Size Segments
- Small Companies
- Mid-Sized Companies
- Large Companies
- North America
- South America
- Middle East