E-Cigarette Market Overview :
E-cigarettes are also called vaping, it contains e-liquid and also includes a miscellaneous group of devices that allow users to inhale an aerosol, which contains nicotine, flavorings, and other spices. Various types of flavors such as mint, menthol, chocolate, cola, bubble gum, fusions of other fruits & flavoring ingredients are attracting a large number of consumers to adopt them. Tobacco manufacturers are more and more focusing on new industrial developments to have an edge over their competitors. Increasing demand for smokeless and ash less vaping is also supporting the market growth of e-cigarettes.
Growing health awareness, advancement in device technologies and ash less vaping are the major key drivers fueling the growth of the global e-cigarette market. Additionally, change in lifestyle & preference, various flavors & fragrances, are also driving the market growth. However, risk of e-cigarette use, reported incidents and increased nicotine addiction that may damage the lungs are the major hindrances for the market growth. Untouched market in developing economic and consumer's inclination toward tobacco alternatives is likely to gain significant impetus in the coming future.
Product, distribution channel and geography are the major segments considered in the global e- cigarette market. The product segment is bifurcated into vaporizer (open tank and closed system), cig-a-like (disposable and rechargeable), t-vapor (heat-not-burn and infused) aftermarket product (cartridge and battery and charger) and vape mods. On the basis of distribution channel, the segment includes. supermarkets, vape shops, online and tobacconists.
Based on geography, the global e-cigarette market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major players operating in the global market include Altria Group, Inc., British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco Inc., PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT SA, NJOY, Liggett Vector Brands LLC, Imperial Brands, International Vapor Group, Vapor Hub International, Inc., VMR PRODUCTS, LLC, FIN FIN Brand (c/o Axcentria)., Among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global E-Cigarette Market with respect to major segments such as product, distribution channel and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global E-Cigarette Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global E-Cigarette Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global E-Cigarette Market
- Open tank
- Closed system
- Aftermarket Product
- Battery and charger
- Vape Mods
Distribution Channel Segments
- Vape Shops
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East