Employment Screening Services Market Overview :
Employment screening services offers inclusive background screenings services to national & global companies. It offers various types of background screenings, such as employment and education verifications, state & federal criminal searches, and other screenings like social security reports and motor vehicle reports to name a few. Employment screening states that the process of examining the backgrounds of potential employees and is commonly used to verify the accuracy of an applicant's claims as well as to discover any possible criminal history, workers compensation claims, or employer sanctions. Private households, apparel & leather manufacturing, textile, information technology, computer & electronic products, agriculture, administrative & support services are the areas that have witnessed increasing number of job immigrants.
Skilled workforce, enhanced regulatory compliance with respect to employment, and advantages associated with employment screening are the major factors driving the employment screening services market growth. Application of big data analytics by background check providers are regularly contacting major competitors in the employment screening services market, this would show an increased growth trend for the market in the future years. However, technological risks associated with the employment screening data and discrimination concerns are some of the restrains to hamper the market growth. Furthermore, the untouched potential of emerging markets and increased setup of start-up organizations are expected to present potential growth opportunities over the forecast timeframe.
The global employment screening services market is segmented on the basis of service, application and geography. The market is segmented by service into credit history checks, drug and health screening, criminal background checks, education & employment verification and other services. Further, the market is segmented by application as government agencies, banking & financial sector, information technology and other application.
Based on geography, employment screening services market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Paychex Inc., HireRight, LLC., Insperity, Paycor, Inc., First Advantage, Experian PLC, CareerBuilder, LLC., ADP, LLC.,Capita plc., REED among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Employment Screening Services with respect to major segments such as service, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Employment Screening Services has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Employment Screening Services will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Employment Screening Services Market
- Credit History Check
- Drug and Health Screening
- Criminal Background Checks
- Education & Employment Verification
- Other Services
- Government Agencies
- Banking & Financial Sector
- Information Technology
- Other Application
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East