Facility Management Market Overview :
The facility management is described as the practice of managing physical workshop with the people and work of the establishment which includes numerous actions such as space planning, equipment maintenance and portfolio forecasting. It involves guiding, managing all the operations, maintenance of buildings, precincts & community infrastructure on behalf of property owners. It also includes various capabilities such as human factors, project management, business continuity, quality, property management, and environmental sustainability. It enables new working styles and processes and deliver business continuity and workforce protection in an era of heightened security threats, which are also supporting the market growth.
Increasing occurrence of facility management, varying work style in organizations, growing need for environmental and regulatory compliance are the major factors driving the growth of the global facility management market. Cost saving, core business and personnel retention are also the factor that are supporting the market growth. However, lack of managerial awareness are the primary challenges for the market growth. Moreover, adoption of internet of things and increasing demand for outsourcing of services are likely to disclose new avenues for the market over the years to come.
The global facility management is segmented on the basis of component, deployment model, organization size, industry vertical and geography. The market is segmented by component as solution and services. Moreover, the market is segmented by deployment model as on-premise and cloud-based. Organization size segment includes large and small & mid-size. Further, industry vertical is classified into BFSI, public sector, manufacturing, retail, real estate, healthcare, IT & telecom and other industry verticals.
Based on geography, global facility management market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include IBM Corporation, ARCHIBUS, Inc., FM:Systems Group, LLC., Accruent, Planon, CA Technologies, Oracle, Trimble, Inc., iOFFICE, SAP SE, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Facility Management Market with respect to major segments such as component, deployment model, organization size, industry vertical and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Facility Management Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Facility Management Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Facility Management Market
Deployment Model Segments
Organization Size Segments
- Small & Mid-Size
Industry Vertical Segments
- Public Sector
- Real Estate
- IT & Telecom
- Other Industry Vertical
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East