Fiber Optic Components Market Overview :
The science of the transmission of information, photographs and voice by the transit of light through thin, transparent fibers is called fiber optics technology. Optical fiber is a flexible, transparent fiber made by drawing glass or plastic to a diameter slightly thicker than human hair. Fiber optic components are used to form the fiber optic networking system. Transceivers, multiplexer and demultiplexers, coupler/splitters, optical amplifier, WDM, filter, isolator, optical switches, circulator, attenuator, wavelength converter and various function modules are some of the component of optic fiber.
The main factors that drives the growth of the fiber optic component market are the rising demand for bandwidth, electromagnetic or radio frequency interference immunity, no sparks or shorts, growing internet usage day by day and increase in data centers. However difficult to install, and cost is higher than copper cable is some of the factor that would hamper the market growth. Deployment of LTE, VoIP and 5G Networks are expected to equally influence the overall growth of market during the forecast period.
Product, application, and geography are the primary segments considered in the global fiber optic components market. Product segment is classified into SC connector, FC connector, ST connector, LC connector, MPO/MTP connector Furthermore, application segment is bifurcated into oil & gas, telecom, BFSI, medical, Military & Aerospace, railway and other applications.
Based on geography, the global fiber optic components market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major companies operating in the global market include Oclaro, Sumitomo Electric, Broadcom, Reflex Photonics, Lumentum, Acacia Communications, Furukawa Electric, Source Photonics, Neophotonics and Fujitsu Optical Components among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Fiber Optic Components Market with respect to major segments such as product, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of the Global Fiber Optic Components Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Fiber Optic Components Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Fiber Optic Components Market
- SC Connector
- FC Connector
- ST Connector
- LC Connector
- MPO/MTP connector
- Oil & Gas
- Military & Aerospace
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East