Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market Overview :
Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market is estimated to reach $31.3 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 31.9% from 2017 to 2025. Geospatial imagery covers a wide range of information about natural phenomena and human activities occurring on Earth's surface. This includes color and panchromatic, aerial photographs, multispectral and products such as shaded relief maps produced from digital elevation models. Geospatial analytics help to operate, display, integrate, gather, and inspect geospatial data that is gathered from satellite imagery, geotagging, mapping, GPS, and numerous other causes to create important data that are significant for making major business/organization decisions. In geospatial imagery analytics, data is gathered in the kind of geo-referenced satellite pictures, and then represented as vector and raster. Geospatial imagery analysis application supports private and government sectors to make well-informed assumptions about dealings and also observe risk assessment & justification disaster management, climatic conditions, and urban planning.
The growth of the global geospatial imagery analytics market is mainly driven by factors such as rapid growth in technological advancement and need of organizations to safeguard their market competitiveness. Additionally, increasing awareness amongst industries concerning these advantages of geospatial imagery analytics are also supporting the market growth. However, stringent government regulation in various countries is the hindrance limiting the market growth. Though, increased usage of location-based services and integration of cloud computing would generate profitable opportunities for the global geospatial imagery analytics market.
The global geospatial imagery analytics market is segmented on the basis of imaging type, technology, analysis, industry vertical, and geography. By imaging type, the market is classified into video and image. Technology segment is categorized into remote sensing (RS), geographical information systems (GIS), global positioning systems (GPS) and other technologies. Analysis segment is bifurcated into network analysis, surface analysis, geo visualization, and other analysis. Further, industry vertical is segmented into environmental monitoring, defense & security, energy, utility, natural resources, insurance, engineering & construction, agriculture, healthcare & life sciences, government, mining & manufacturing and other industry verticals.
Based on geography, geospatial imagery analytics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Trimble Inc., Planet Labs Inc., UrtheCast, Fugro, KeyW Corporation, Satellite Imaging Corporation, Harris Corporation, DigitalGlobe, Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., and Google LLC, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market with respect to major segments such as imaging type, technology, analysis, industry vertical and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Geospatial Imagery Analytics Market
Imaging Type Segments
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Remote Sensing (RS)
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- Other Technologies
- Network Analysis
- Surface Analysis
- Geo Visualization
- Other Analysis
Industry Vertical Segments
- Environmental Monitoring
- Defense & Security
- Energy, Utility, and Natural Resources
- Engineering & Construction
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Mining & Manufacturing
- Others industry verticals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East