Global Data Analytics Outsourcing Market Overview :
Data Analytics Outsourcing Market is estimated to reach $23.9 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 31.2% from 2017 to 2025. Data analytics outsourcing represents outsourcing of data and arithmetical research. Data analytics permit the companies to make better decisions, reduce operational costs, increase efficiency, deliver customized offerings, and improve customer services. It also allows companies to use updated tools and have expert opinion on their data. It involves collecting data from different sources, manipulate it in a way that it becomes available to be consumed by analysts and finally deliver data products useful to the organization business. Many of the associations are increasingly recognizing the advantages and profitability of using data analytics.
The major factors driving the growth of global data analytics outsourcing market are growing adoption of mobile device and social media, increase in data generation, and reduction in prices of data storage. In addition, stringent market competition is also supporting the market growth. However, data security and privacy, lack of awareness, and limited availability of skilled professionals are the restraints of the market. Moreover, increased adoption of predictive and prescriptive analytics, and real time analytics and social media analytics would generate profitable opportunities for the global packaging robots market.
The global data analytics outsourcing market is segmented on the basis of type, application, vertical and geography. Type segment comprises descriptive, predictive and prescriptive. Application segment is classified into sales analytics, marketing analytics, finance and risk analytics, supply chain analytics and other applications. By vertical, the market is bifurcated into BFSI, telecom, retail, healthcare, media and entertainment and other verticals.
Based on geography, data analytics outsourcing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consists of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Fractal Analytics Inc., Opera Solutions, LLC, Associates, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Wipro Limited, Genpact Limited, Accenture PLC, Capgemini S.A., International Business Machine Corporation, and Mu Sigma among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Data Analytics Outsourcing Market with respect to major segments such as type, application, vertical and geography.
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Data Analytics Outsourcing Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Data Analytics Outsourcing Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Data Analytics Outsourcing Market
- Sales Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Finance and Risk Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Other Applications
- Media and Entertainment
- Other Verticals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East