Hadoop Market Overview :
Global Hadoop Market is estimated to reach $670.8 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 65.6% from 2017 to 2025. Hadoop is a distributed processing technology which is used for the processing as well as storage of very big data sets in a distributed computing environment. Hadoop enables applications to run on systems with some thousands of commodity hardware nodes, and also enables to handling of thousands of terabytes of data. Hadoop technology is a base for big data processing tasks, like business and sales planning, scientific analytics. Hadoop technology offers cost effective & quick solutions as compared to traditional data analysis tools. With increasing volume of big data, huge amount of information is generated every day as a heterogeneous database. This boosts the demand for Hadoop which is used among enterprises around the world.
Growing demand for data analytics, fast & cost-effective data processing, big volumes of unstructured data are the factors driving the growth of the Hadoop market. However, security issues of Hadoop architecture may hinder the growth of the market. Moreover, data fusion, as well as partnerships in Hadoop market might provide with several growth opportunities in the forecasted year.
The global Hadoop market is segmented on the basis of component, end user, and geography. The Hadoop market is segmented by component as software, hardware, and services. Further, the market is sub segmented by software as packaged software, management software, application software, and performance monitoring software. Hardware is further sub segmented into servers, storage, network and equipment. Services comprises consulting, training, & outsourcing, integration and deployment services, and middleware and support. Further, by end user, the market is segmented into manufacturing, banking, financial services, and insurance, retail, telecommunications, healthcare and life sciences/bioinformatics, hospitality/travel, media and entertainment, trade and transportation, government sector, and IT and ITES.
Based on geography, global Hadoop market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players include Cloudera, Inc., MarkLogic Corporation, Hortonworks Inc., Hitachi Vantara Corporation, MapR Technologies, Inc., Teradata Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Datameer, Inc., and Pivotal Software, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Hadoop Market with respect to major segments such as component, and end user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Hadoop Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Hadoop Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Hadoop Market
- Packaged Software
- Management Software
- Application Software
- Performance Monitoring Software
- Network and Equipment
- Consulting, Training, & Outsourcing
- Integration and Deployment Services
- Middleware and Support
End User Segments
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Healthcare and Life Sciences/Bioinformatics
- Media and Entertainment
- Trade and Transportation
- Government Sector
- IT and ITES
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East