Hyperscale Data Center Market Overview :
Global Hyperscale Data Center Market is estimated to reach $156 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 25.5% from 2017 to 2025. Hyperscale computing is the ability of architecture to scale as increased demand is placed on the system. This requires the ability to seamlessly add compute, memory, networking, and storage resources to a given node or set of nodes that make up a larger distributed computing environment. Hyperscale data center, is the trend started by companies like Amazon, Apple, Google and Microsoft, is supposed to be the model of efficiency. Hyperscale data center can be explained as large-scale data centers that are architected for a homogeneous scale-out greenfield application portfolio using high-density, increasingly disaggregated, and power-optimized structures. These environments use technologies such as hyperconvergence, virtualization and containers to maximize compute resources. Data center infrastructure includes software license costs and annual support costs for operating system software, virtualization software, disaster recovery software, and others.
The primary factors driving the growth of the global hyperscale data centers market include increasing adoption of grid computing environments and rising application performance. Also, server density and energy efficiency help reduce total cost of ownership. In addition, increasing need for reduction in CAPEX and OPEX are also supporting the growth of the market. However, generation of enormous heat and power failure are the restraints hampering the market growth. Moreover, fast growth in the number of IoT devices & flexibility, and cost efficiency to scale up would provide lucrative opportunities to the market in the forecast period.
The global hyperscale data centers market is classified on the basis of component, user type, data center size, industry and geography. Component is categorized into solution and service. By user type, the segment is classified into colocation providers, cloud providers and enterprises. Data center size segment is divided into large data centers and small and medium-sized data centers. By industry, the market is segmented into government and defense, research and academics, manufacturing, healthcare, banking, financial services, & insurance (BFSI), media and entertainment, IT and telecom, retail and other industries (energy and utilities, and transportation and logistics).
Based on geography, hyperscale data centers market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players profiled in the report include Cisco Systems, Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Lenovo, Cavium, Quanta Computer Inc., Broadcom, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., and Ericsson AB, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Hyperscale Data Centers Market with respect to major segments such as component, user type, data center size, industry and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016 – 2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Hyperscale Data Centers Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Hyperscale Data Centers Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Hyperscale Data Centers Market
- Installation and deployment
- Maintenance and support
User Type Segments
- Colocation Providers
- Cloud Providers
Data Center Size Segments
- Large data centers
- Small and medium-sized data centers
- Government and Defense
- Research and Academics
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Media and Entertainment
- IT and Telecom
- Other Industries (Energy, Utilities, and Transportation & Logistics)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Middle East