IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS Market Overview :
Internet protocol (IP) is a next generation technology for the surveillance industry. The IP surveillance video is accessible from any point on the IP network. This leads to enhanced flexibility and security and an ideal solution for any location, allowing remote monitoring. These systems are available in a wide range of features and technologies that would offer a range of practical safety solutions. Moreover, these systems are capable of storing large quantity of videos with higher image quality. Technological advancements in IP based systems have urged the organizations to drift to distributed networks that would enable enhanced remote monitoring.
Rising demand for real-time and remote surveillance, supporting regulatory aspects, enhanced video content analysis, and development of serial advanced technology attachment are the key factors driving the growth of the global IP video surveillance and VSaaS market. However, privacy concerns may restrain the scope for public surveillance. Furthermore, potential markets and need for higher capacity HDDs would create growth opportunities in coming years.
The global IP video surveillance and VSaaS market is segmented on the basis of component type, application, and geography. Component type is bifurcated as software (VMS and video analytics), hardware (monitors, storage, and IP camera), services (VSaaS, hybrid VSaaS, hosted VSaaS, managed VSaaS, and integration services), and cloud based solutions (deployment, and product software). Application segment includes government, residential, industrial, corporate, transportation, retail, hospitality, and healthcare.
By geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world (RoW). The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific. Rest of the world (RoW) covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key players include Avigilon Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Mobotix AG, D-Link Corporation, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Honeywell Security Group, Genetec, Inc., Axis Communications AB, and Geovision, Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS Market with respect to major segments such as component type, application, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2016-2025 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2017 and 2025
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities is included in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS Market will be provided in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global IP Video Surveillance and VSaaS Market
Component Type Segments
- Video Analytics
- IP Camera
- Hybrid VSaaS
- Hosted VSaaS
- Managed VSaaS
- Integration Services
- Cloud Based Solutions
- Product Software
- Banking & Financial
- Manufacturing & Corporate
- Entertainment & Casino
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East